When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Provide sustaining engineering support to develop and improve manufacturing process
- Provide engineering support to improve product manufacturing first pass yield
- Support R & D and production to develop manufacturing test tooling and fixtures
- Perform engineering evaluation to support alternate component or part qualification to mitigate component or part end of life (EOL) concern
- Perform manufacturing process validation (IQ/OQ/PQ) for new manufacturing line and test fixture setup.
- Participate in production daily meeting to resolve instrument assembly and testing failures.
- Maintain and ensure systems and procedures are in compliance with ISO, Regulatory and housekeeping requirements.
- Plan and execute activities with other department to ensure common goals are met.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical /Electrical /Electronic Engineering with minimum 3 years of experience in a BioTech or Medical Instrument manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of GMP and ISO13485 requirement
- Ability to perform failure investigation independently
- Good analytical skills and ability communicate effectively with all band level
- Understanding of ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14971 and 21CFR Part 820 requirements.
- LabVIEW programming experience will be an added advantage
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.