- Performs on site installation, repair, maintenance and validation of Thermo instruments and Medical device product line (class 2) following the company’s operating procedure.
- Ability to work on a Medical Device or component in an IVD environment with reagents intended for the use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions including determining state of health, in order to cure, or mitigate, treat or prevent disease.
- Available for phone support and diagnostic.
- Actively promote our contract products.
- Always ensure highest professional relationship with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issues if necessary to solve critical tasks in the fastest possible way.
- Follow our ethical business conduct guidance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work
being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all of the duties and responsibilities associated with it.