- This position oversees the company's online sales and presence to support revenue growth and company productivity, and is responsible for driving a better customer experience and conveying a consistent brand image to encourage orders through all eBusiness transactional channels. Interaction with various groups within the company to execute aggressive online customer engagement would be required, in addition to continued development and management of our transactional channels of eBusiness and initiatives. Also this position is a relationship builder who can provide credible insight and knowledge internally and to customers. It will report to senior eBusiness marketing manager and lead eSolutions team.
Drive revenue growth in all eBusiness channels
- Develop and implement marketing efforts that increase online transactions and drive organic growth; Develop, implement and evaluate approaches and strategies to improve sales and increase overall transactions. Identify new growth area for eCommerce, make sound judgment and tact to ensure execution efficiency, and align stakeholder of commercial and supporting teams to achieve revenue target through cross functionally collaboration and efficient communication. Improve customer awareness, online channels/tools effectiveness and brand exposure.
Improve customer experience of online transactional channels
- Achieve in-depth understanding of the market, monitor and mine customer feedback channels, and then bridge them with eCommerce and digital channels. Embody market strategy through optimization and customization of eBiz solutions to improve customer reach and better meet customer expectation.
Lead the enablement and evolvement of e-Business solutions
- Provide management oversight and direction to the implementation of eBusiness transactional channels, scope and document ongoing e-commerce platform functional projects/improvements, and drive the evolution of new systems and applications. Evaluate market potential, steer marketing direction and ensure investment return
- Proven track record in one of these areas: eBusiness, marketing, sales or customer experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- 3+ years of experience of people management and capability of building a good rapport with co-workers and customers
- Good command of spoken and written English
- A solid balance between strategic approach and hands-on execution
- Knowledge of Biomedicine, Chemistry or Computer Science is a plus
- Familiarity with EDI and XML based data exchange systems is a plus
- Proficient in eCommerce sales portal is a plus