For our Anatomical Pathology Division at our site in Budapest we are currently looking for a Quality Engineer
- Owner of multiple quality processes (supplier and customer QA, CAPA, risk management, quality engineering)
- Support of internal, regulatory and customer audits
- Reporting and trend analysis
- Participation in problem solving and product quality improvement projects
- Organizing and leading quality trainings
- Minimum BSc degree, technical background preferred
- At least 3-5 years of experience in quality at a multinational manufacturing company. Seniors also welcome.
- Experience in ISO 9001. Medical device manufacturing (ISO 13485) is a plus
- Audit experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English knowledge, written and verbal
- Broad professional and problem solving skills
- Occasional travelling
An exciting working environment within an international team, competetive salary and benefits, plus the opportunity to develop yourself in a multinational company.