As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 17 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 58,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
This role will be responsible for developing and effectively implementing key account plans as part of a team, which will enable delivery of sustained growth across both our allergy and autoimmunity franchises. Identifying opportunities to gain incremental business by gaining new accounts, adding extra tests onto existing systems within accounts, where possible substituting for competitor business.
Laboratory Account Manager
Immuno Diagnostics Division
- Maintenance and growth of Allergy Market as per agreed targets
- Develop and growth of Autoimmune Market as per agreed targets
- Customer training and support in collaboration with service team
- Develop and effectively implement account plans alongside clinical account managers
- Develop and mobilise Key Opinion Leaders
- Feed back market intelligence to Sales Manager, Marketing and Finance as required
- Actively participate in forecasting and planning activities
- Communicate effectively with all parts of the organisation
- Tender processes including MSC with primary providers; site visits; and demos
- Compliance with internal Quality Processes and CRM
- Customer facing role with expectation that majority of time will be spent with customers
- Attend internal & external meetings as required
- Manage evolving customer base including lab managers, procurement, clinicians
- A degree in Science
- A commercial track record in the Clinical industry (e.g. Immunology, Laboratory, Diagnostics or Pathology)
- A professional with drive and excellent communications skills, a networker with stamina
- A consultative, collaborative approach to further develop existing Key Accounts
- Willing to travel in 'de Randstad', occasional trips within Europe
- Team player
- Fluent Dutch and strong English
We offer extensive training, good terms and conditions and a great career.