Job Title: Project Manager, Comparator
Within our Horsham site we have an opportunity for a Project Manager, Comparator. Within this challenging and varied position, you are responsible for the overall coordination and communication of projects for the sourcing of comparator products.
With the assistance of Sourcing Specialists & CS comparator lead, you will ensure the services are delivered on time and to customer’s and Fisher’s quality standards.
You will act as primary point of contact for clients, providing timely and accurate communication and information for all relevant activities related to comparator projects, both internally and externally. This is in order to ensure that the products are ready for the start of the study or as required by the customer.
Timely preparation of reports and other information to customers is also required.
Participation in cross-functional business process improvement activities as required.
Scope of responsibilities:
- From receipt of sourcing request till confirmation of WIN/LOSS and/or as defined in your allocated clients(s) contracts (MSA, SAL or likes)
- All sourcing activities at already approved suppliers under the supervision and review of the Project manager, some customer communication
- This does not include after WIN activities such as prepayments, invoices, DOs. If client has a SLA with sole Central Point of Contact (CPC), you are this person. You will have to work with QA and suppliers BackOffice to organise communication with customer on delivery and any “post WIN issues”.
- Deputy function for other Project Manager on ad hoc basis
- Request and completion of forms to open new customers accounts, inventory items, and likes
- Participation Customer and Suppliers meetings (QBr and likes)
- Active preparation of theses meetings, inclusive generation of KPI and power point presentation on the key relevant points to discuss and report upon.
- Ensure knowledge of TMO, BSD, FCS, customer and Suppliers T&C, policies and likes
- Support company goal Tree
Principal Contacts - Internal:
- Comparator- and distribution/ packaging PM team in Basel and other sites
- Logistics department
- Finance department
- Good’s in and out
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Wholesalers, sourcing specialists
- Clients as required
- Good level of advanced education or experience in a similar role
- Good level of advanced education (bachelor degree) or commercial education and experience in a similar role.
- Multi-tasker, detail oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and German language. Other languages are a plus.
- Excellent Organisational and customer relationship skills. Sense of Urgency. Able to prioritise.
- Ability to work independently within an international matrix organisation.
- Knowledge in the area of Clinical trials and pharmaceuticals logistics is a plus
- Excellent communication, co-ordination and negotiation skills, able to multitask, with attention to details
- Team-player who is able to handle stressful situations, good organizational
- Good written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Computer literacy