CNC Systems Administration
- Monitor and manage EnterpriseOne performance and architecture and maintain the EnterpriseOne systems reliability, integrity and recoverability.
- Establish and maintain processes and procedures for implementing and maintaining the J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne technical environment.
- Upgrade of EnterpriseOne and related components on Deployment server and Enterprise Servers.
- Installing and managing Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Application Server and E1 JAS Components
- OMW configuration and project promotions
- Server and client package build and deployments
- Install and manage Business Services Server and related package deployments
- Install and manage Real Time Event Server (E1 Transaction Server)
- Apply ESUs, ASUs, Updates and Tools Release updates.
- Administration of print, batch queues, performance tuning and monitoring via SAW and Server Manager.
- Create and manage environments, pathcodes and instances.
- Create and manage multi-foundation for testing of new releases
- Monitor and manage application system performance and availability.
- Monitor and manage the EnterpriseOne system backups/restores requirements
- Monitors EnterpriseOne Jobs scheduled using third-party job scheduler (ControlM)
- Provides troubleshooting of EnterpriseOne application and hardware
- Understanding of high availability software’s and solutions
- Provide complete and timely support for end users
- Keep current and up-to-date with application architecture, ESU and service pack releases, functionality, and other CNC components
- Interact extensively with the other support groups to establish and support EnterpriseOne applications running on the corporate network.
EnterpriseOne Security Administration:
- Initial setup, maintenance and coordination of users, user profiles and EnterpriseOne environment security.
- Develops and manages the access strategy by proactively working with management, process/data owners, auditors and other personnel.
- Provide reporting for audit and participate in yearly audit process
- Develops and manages project plans for primary activities.
- Develops, maintains and tests EnterpriseOne Disaster Recovery procedures in coordination with Infrastructure and applications team.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends third party utilities to better the environment
- Provides global Level 2 support for standard hardware, software (involves on call coverage 24x7 on a rotating basis)
RedHatLinux, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Windows Server 2003-2008, HP-Unix
Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Application Server
Oracle 10g-11g, Microsoft SQL Server
Control-M, Bartender, Create Form!, SmartCommerce, HP OpenView, Boomrang,SolarWinds
MS Office products, Lotus Notes
EnterpriseOne 8.x to 9.x software and 8.9 to 9.1 Toolset
Various third party and in-house developed utilities to support performance and capacity planning activities
Conceptual knowledge of SAP Basis including security management, Agile, Siebel
VERITAS Cluster, RAC, BIG-IP(F5)
Undergraduate degree in the information technology field (BS Information Systems, BS Computer Science) and certification in a specialized information technology area.
Graduate degree in business or information technology (MS Information Systems, MS Computer Sciences, MBA) and certification in a specialized information technology area, project management training
Desirable to have 1yr in IT but less than that is also acceptable.