· Responsible for sales and marketing of WAI product in assigned territory.
· Develop Process products line marketing and sales channel in assigned territory.
· Collect, analyze and track the power and petro-chem project in assigned territory.
· Management and expansion the Lab products line sales channel in assigned territory.
· Work with direct customer or distributor/agent in the assigned territory.
· Provide weekly sales and orders forecast.
· Achieve annual sales and orders quota.
· Prepare sales quote, bid proposal, negotiating final contract price within approval matrix.
· Assist and collaborates with other team members in planning and executing special projects and programs.
· Prepare special and regular sales reports.
· Work with CSR and service team, improve the customer satisfaction
· Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science or Engineering, majored in Environmental, Analytical Chemical, Automation, Precision Instrument or relevant is preferred.
· Language: CET-4 is the basic requirement
Computer: Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft suite.
>3 year sales experience, and municipal sewage and drink water industries industry