* Act as a technical resource for Sales and Marketing
* Provide product marketing managers with applications advice, ensuring products are targeted well and the most appropriate product is sold in order to satisfy the customer’s needs and expectation
* Assist customers to utilize instrument and reagent systems both efficiently and effectively so as to maximize customer satisfaction as well as revenues for diagnostics Solutions of ThermoFisher Scientific.
* Support the current and new customer base by resolving technical queries quickly and expertly either over the phone or by visiting a customer site
* Coordinate product trials locally
* Fluent in English speaking and writing.
o Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely orally and in writing
o Comfortable in delivering presentations
o Ability to share information clearly and consistently with colleagues
* Self-motivated and engaged
o Able to work effectively across functional groups to meet aggressive schedules
o Consistently maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm
o A positive, motivating force in the workplace
o Ability to adapt quickly to change
o Excellent time management skills
o Participative and collaborative management and operational work style
* Customer focus
o Ability to think and implement from a customer-centric perspective
* Integrity and Judgment
o Maintain and promote social, ethical and organizational norms in conducting all affairs
o Act accountably and trustable
• Master is required with major in Medical (Pathology) or Life sciences background preferred.
• Be familiar with or use the instrument of Pathology.
• Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese (Mandarin) as well as presentation skills.
• Demonstrate as effective team player, self-motivated and result oriented, systematic problem solver.
• Able to perform business travel (at least 30-40% of the time).