The successful candidate will work effectively across a highly matrixed environment, engaging and aligning business & HR stakeholders spanning LSG Global Commercial Operations, Regional Commercial Operations, Divisional Businesses & HRBPs, HR COEs, to identify gaps and opportunities, and together develop the go-forward winning organizational and talent strategy. The leader will also work closely with all HRBP/HRfield team members that support LSG Global Commercial Operations organizations across the globe, capturing frontline perspective and feedback, and together implementing go-forward solutions.
As the LSG Global Commercial HRBP, the successful candidate will need to lead with cutting-edge innovation and quality, while demonstrating leadership agility and urgency across our global footprint. Knowledge of LSG markets and /sales tools & processes are important for success.
- Primary clients include specific Global Division Clients, Global Functional Clients
- Core functional and HR operational program management role provides global coordination and HR workstream management across all field sales HRBP’s and Divisional HRBP’s to ensure core & consistent alignment and execution of integration activities for Commercial HR.
- For client groups, define the overarching HR strategic framework, plan and drive highly effective implementation and execution that enable the identification, selection, onboarding, development, reward, retention, and full engagement of a best-in-class, high performance commercial workforce
- Partner with Divisional and Regional HRBP peers, COE’s, and HRfield, along with Sales Operations to influence the implementation of the appropriate coverage model, building capabilities into the workforce of the future, aligned with internal and external benchmarks with highly competitive edge
- Partner with Sales Compensation, Corporate and LSG Total Rewards teams, and HR Business Partners to influence sales rewards strategies that sustain the right focus for peak performance
- Provide on-going direct implementation of world-wide HR programs aligned to global commercial excellence, partnering with and leveraging HRBP’s across Divisions and Regions to drive and sustain implementation and execution
- Partners with Sales Operations, Divisions, Regions and HR COE’s to identify and implement best-in-class programs, tools and solutions focused on talent development and performance excellence
- Acts as a catalyst for change; guides and directs organizational design, development and change management solutions.
- Builds organizational capability through development and/or facilitation of appropriate senior leadership team (i.e., team effectiveness, goal development and alignment, manager capability, etc.)
- Evaluates work requests from across the organization and determines prioritization with in collaboration with the business and in alignment with the HR model.
- Manages HR resources and priorities, commissions HR solutions via the HR Generalist or HR Specialists or third party vendors, as appropriate, aligning to business and HR goals and leads successful implementation of initiatives.
- Leads with data and analytics, diagnosing root cause opportunities, making calculated and timely decisions, and taking full action to establish ROI, metrics, and manage programs that will support sales excellence and increased productivity in a prescriptive way
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, human resources, psychology, related discipline required.
- At least 15 years of progressive experience in all aspects of Human Resources.
- Experience supporting globally distributed Commercial teams and multiple functions
- Experience building teams and managing in complex leadership matrixes
- Thorough working knowledge of contemporary practices in the administration of HR policies, including (but not limited to): salary administration and performance review processes; performance management; proactive employee relations; issue investigation and resolution; recruiting
- Experience managing field-based employees strongly preferred
- 5 years experience supporting global teams
- Experience supporting Commercial teams
- Experience designing sales compensation programs
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage short term deliverables concurrent with longer-term strategic milestones
- Executive presence; Strong presentation skills
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to consult with and influence senior leaders