Field Service Engineer II
Job ID :
Thailand - Bangkok
- Provide onsite scheduled preventative maintenance and repairs for instruments in SEA and outside these areas as required.
- Undertake product installation and operator training onsite in SEA
- Provide training and technical advice on instrument use, both in person and by telephone.
- Proactively resolve difficult repairs by using LSG Service Escalation process and liaising with Service Specialists in the region or globally.
- Proactively manage personal stock of spare parts and complete paperwork in a timely manner.
- Provide an important link between customers and LSG Sales and Marketing teams.
- Discuss LSG Service Products with customers, and provide leads to SEA Service Sales Rep or Service Manager as they arise.
- Other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time