Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Works with the TMO’s Strategic Account Managers and/or sales teams on specific services opportunities to understand individual client strategies, business needs and internal barriers or considerations to implementing an enterprise services solution.
- Understands competitive environments and solutions/offering needed to differentiate
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the entire China Enterprise services portfolio strengths and delivery operations to be able to customize integrated solutions that show differentiated value to the customer and the market.
- Leads proposal development to create an effective customer solution and assist with proposal presentation.
- Manages proposal pipeline and corresponding activities to ensure on-time response
- Helps develop pricing strategies in collaboration with the Global Enterprise Commercial team and the business unit service leadership.
- Responsible for following and deal with the ULS strategic Account Manager on business deal reviews according to the proposal process flow map.
- Collaborates and establishes relationships with the relevant service management, marketing, commercial, product management and service delivery leaders and key stakeholders in the corresponding business units.
- Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with Thermo Fisher Scientific policies and applicable laws.
- Leads and coaches direct reports to ensure functional execution of “leads to order” pipeline management activities.
- Responsible for overall China Enterprise Service business result.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience. MBA plus.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience and strong at services solutions and consultant selling.
- Strong collaborative track record, which includes working within a matrix environment along with the ability to find solutions to a common goal.
- Experience leading complex service implementations that involve interaction with the customer and internal Thermo Fisher groups, including IT, HR and finance.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good English capacity, both written and oral.
- Reflector style – able to learn from mistakes and always wants to achieve best possible performance.
- Advanced PC skills, especially in Microsoft Office products, including project and visio.
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with customers, peers, and upper management.
- Self motivated; bias for action.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement