Job ID :
Mexico - Ciudad de Mexico
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify current and future markets opportunities in Mexico and in the North region of Latin America for expansion of the sales in the markets of Radiation Measurement.
- Create a market plan and develop business for each significant opportunity / segment within the region with focus on Nuclear Power Plants / Customers; Healthcare and Industrial customer segments
- Align Mexico region with global security programs in partnership with PAI
- Meet / exceed revenue annual operating plan (AOP) for project(s) in support of the RM business
- Maintain strategic relationships with existing and new key customers + Prospect and identify new customers.
- Establish strong relationship and manage all Distributors in the region – evaluate the existing Distributors and define if they are the correct ones, propose changes / improvement and develop new Distributors.
- Work together with Distributors in: Perform transactional and consultative selling; Competently promote and demonstrate full line of products for the security Market and all other segments; Participate in trade shows and local technical seminars as required; Be intricately involved in negotiations deadline requirements with internal/external resources; Respond to requests for quotes and proposals in a timely manner; Track projects and issues closely, foster collaboration from both the business and technology groups and lead meetings during quotation process.
- Become the application specialist for the wide range of products of RM – technical-commercial expert
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tool as required: ensure salesforce.com is maintained on a regular basis and provide detailed and accurate forecasting of projects within salesforce.com.
- Identify potential cross BU synergy and implement sales plans.
- Responsible for creating, coordinating and developing complete project proposals or plans; Execute on key delivery dates and manage process and resources to achieve customer proposal requirements.
- Identify and detail potential tier 1 teaming partners throughout the region. Provide a delivery schedule for planned execution. Communicate roles & responsibilities.
- Develop direct customer relationship/business where possible => for key accounts
- Contract management of direct business (legal/financial/administrative/technical)
- Identify territory-region specific requirements for direct/indirect business.
- Produce monthly visit reports to Country and BU Sales Directors.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, communication, relationship and presentation skills.
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Key Competencies):
- B.S. degree required – preferably in Engineering, having technical background in Radiation Technologies is a plus
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish fluently in both written and verbal form; Portuguese is a plus
- Minimum of five years experience in sales/marketing of scientific instruments, radiation detection security equipment experience preferred.
- Proven experience in working managing sales channels / distributors. Experience in developing / identifying new Distributors in sales of scientific / highly technical equipment (This is a must!)
- Experience in proposal development/business development/marketing experience in a government services environment, combination of education and experience. Understanding of government contracting laws and regulations in target geographies.
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid, positive and effective professional relationships internally and externally to satisfy the needs of the customer.
- Ability to understand the financial aspects of large scale, multi-year contracting.
- Open to background checks consistent with attainment of necessary security clearance as required by end-user agency.
- Well versed in value selling techniques.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Able to operate remotely while meeting / exceeding operational objectives
- Willingness to travel frequently within Latin America countries (mainly Mexico, Caribean, Central America and Colombia / Ecuador / Peru) and headquarters upwards of 70% of time