Job ID :
Canada - Ottawa
Main functions include, but are not limited to:
- Support Business Functional Leaders for Financial Planning, Forecasting and Reporting
- Local Ledger and Corporate Reporting system mapping
- Annual financial planning and Quarterly forecast system submission
- Headcount planning, forecasting and variance analyzing
- Assists in the development and maintenance complex budget, forecast and financial reporting models.
- Assist on Business Result Reporting
- Ad hoc financial reporting and analysis
- University Degree with a specialization in Accounting
- Accounting Designation, CPA CA, CPA CMA or CPA CGA is required.
- Advanced level MS-Excel skills, strong overall PC skills
- Strong capability on handling and analyzing large volume of data
- Minimum 3 + years related experience.
- Ability to work independently but also within a team environment with a commitment to excellence and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Experience with financial analysis and budgeting.
- Ability to summarize financial information and communicate results to both financial and non-financial individuals.
- Experience and knowledge of Business Intelligence applications is an asset. .
Presentation skills would be an asset