Job title: Field Service Engineer, ImmunoDiagnostics Division
Location: London & the South East
- Ensure Technical Support objectives and KPI’s are achieved.
- Maintain working knowledge of all systems.
- Promote good team working within group.
1. Technical Support:
- Plan and deliver PMV’s within the stated business objective
- Ensure the required customer SLA is achieved (24 or 48 working hours) and recorded accurately in CRM
- Complete service reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain working knowledge of all systems
- Provide support for other engineers when required
- With the agreement of the Technical Support Manager provide support for the customers in London and the South East
- Support area managers when required to develop business opportunities.
- Follow the procedures outlined in the Quality Management system.
- Maintain accurate records of spare parts, ensuring parts are used appropriately and usage is kept within spare part budget.
- If required provide customer training for new software and upgrades.
2. To promote good team working within group
- Participate actively in organised service and sales meetings when required.
- Encourage an open dialogue exists between Technical Support Manager, Laboratory Sales Manager, Laboratory Sales Representatives and Irish Business Manager.
- To encourage active communication between members of the group and other company members.