Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Franklin
- Drive the monthly business review and forecast process
- Coordinate with Finance & Commercial counterparts around the globe to help ensure that detailed requirements and deliverables are met
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly performance package and provide a thorough analysis of variances to the current plan
- Drive the weekly OSM process to accurately forecast quarterly revenue, identify risks in a timely manner, and work with the team to mitigate those risks as necessary.
- Advise management on key financial drivers
- Analyze financial and business performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against strategic/business plan and budgets.
- Provide reports to senior management that include meaningful variance and trend analysis to assist in decision making
- Drive continuous improvement, leveraging PPI principles, of reporting processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support RMSI Leadership team to drive key analysis and metrics
- Develop strong business partner relationships with the functional directors of the leadership team as well as their management teams.
- Provide key data as needed to support business initiatives and KPI leadership
- Lead the Annual Operating Plan process globally, including alignment efforts between the business unit and country teams.
- Support the Strategic Planning Process (STRAP) and own the financial modeling
- Assist in the design of systems and processes to gather and report business critical information
- Support the Finance Director in coordination of balance sheet reviews and other compliance activities to ensure accurate finance reporting
- Ad Hoc analysis and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. MBA or CPA preferred
- 7-10 years of progressive finance/accounting experience. Experience with regional bookings/revenue forecasting a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail; ability to step back and analyze the overall business impact
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to support business unit executives with analysis and presentations
- Willingness to dig into details and analyze variances and trends.
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Strong systems skills with working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) preferred
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time.