Job Title: Customer Care Leader, IDC and GCC Customer Care
Purpose of the Role:
- Guide Customer Care and Customer Experience Strategy for the In India for India Customer Care (IDC) and Global Customer Care (GCC) teams. Help drive the effectiveness and efficiency of these tams to deliver competitive value and productivity for the India and global Businesses.
- Sets and achieves Customer Care functional goals and results by using ‘best practice’ leadership and management principles and ensuring adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems.
- Plans and engages in activities to ensure an enhanced customer experience. This includes but is not limited to projects and tasks to enhance the ordering process, improve alignment between sales, sales support, customer service, and technical support.
- Lead a team of 50 employees comprising of India Customer care team & Global order processing Team
- Develops the job performance standards and goals for all CCRs to achieve the organization’s customer care and retention goals and assist in reaching revenue objectives of their region.
- Develops and implements strategies for up selling, cross-selling and outbound campaigns as appropriate.
- Assists in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet the needs of the Customer Care team.
- Trains, coaches and manages all CCRs in line with all policies and procedures. Conducts monthly customer care audits.
- Assists in the development and implementation of ‘best practice’ processes across the organization to ensure efficiency resulting in reduced costs and improved customer service.
- Assigns and directs the workflow to ensure excellent service is delivered through appropriate staff planning and scheduling to meet/exceed all of the department’s goals.
- Develops a training curriculum and personal development plan for all staff. Conducts training as required achieving goals and service standards.
- Liaises with other functions to ensure alignment and an enhanced customer experience. This includes but is not limited to working with Planning, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
- Helps solve problems that affect the service, efficiency, and productivity of the Customer Care group. Escalates concerns in a timely manner. May create cross-functional teams to resolve problems.
- Analyses and summarizes data on all facets of the operations to drive transparency and objective and strategic decision-making and proposals.
- Establishes and maintains timely and thorough reporting to the Customer Care Lead and Commercial Operations Lead on all customer care management facets of the organization.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Environment, Health & Safety:
- To prevent accidents by taking personal responsibility for yourself, and any direct reports ensuring that no action or inaction causes harm to any other person or the environment.
- To conduct proactive hazard identification by notifying EHS, your supervisor or manager immediately when any conditions or practices may cause personal harm or environmental / property damage.
- To observe all safety rules, including those in documented procedures, which are established to maintain safe work practices. When the control of hazards has identified the need for personal protective equipment (PPE) you must use it.
- To report any accidents/incidents, (including gradual process injuries) and near misses as soon as possible to EHS, your supervisor or manager, recording either electronically or in Accident Registers.
- Carries out tasks in compliance with the agreed procedure to assist the company in meeting its quality objectives.
- Participates effectively in quality improvement teams and promotes co-operative effort between all departments and internal customers.
- Reports all quality issues to Supervisor / Manager as soon as possible.
- Strong People Leadership experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, motivating and strategic planning skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to successfully interact with staff to problem solve to achieve goals.
- Ability to develop and train the work force, build relationships, utilizes skills of workforce most appropriately.
- Experience with SAP or Enterprise One.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understands material, and provides instructions to all employees.
- Orientation to growing scientific knowledge to enhance understanding of changes to customers’ needs.
- Attends Sales Meetings, conferences, and seminars as required