Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
All of our employees share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment and share in our desire to improve mankind by enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you share in our values and if you're looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, come grow with us at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Daily Activities Include:
- Analyze our current ALM communication channels and methods in order to suggest improvements.
- Lead effort towards implementation of improvements.
- Documentation of the ALM process in order to promote transparency throughout the organization.
- Constant communication with the different areas and roles of the ALM.
- Responsible for sending important notifications in a clear and professional manner.
- Active participation with Agile Teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience in a technical communication/documentation related role
- 2+ years' in a software development environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to establish credibility and influence within the internal organization
- Degree in Communications and/or Computer Science, engineering/related field
- Scrum, Kanban or any other Agile framework
- Software development processes
- Technical documentation
- Bulletin board or mass email notifications
Additional Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Scrum training course
- ALM knowledge