Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with more than 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
The ImmunoDiagnostics division - Global Marketing - is currently seeking a competent and dedicated Country Portfolio Manager, ideally office based in Prague, Czech Republic. As the Country Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for two products within the vitro diagnostics division - Autoimmunity diseases and Allergies.
- Adaption and implementation of the global marketing plan to your local market needs
- Realization of the yearly tactical plan
- Creation and realization of the local Marketing Mix (including promotional material)
- Tracking of sales and marketing performance and reporting to the regional level
- Maintaining and expanding the KOL network
- Respond and handle customer request and questions
- Market analysis and competitor surveillance
- Being the preferred partner for strategic questions and projects of colleagues from the global organization
-You act as the intermediary between market needs and international functions
-Training and education of your colleagues and customers
-Together with your colleagues from sales and service you contribute to customer’s satisfaction
What we offer you:
- Interesting product groups within a dynamic market environment
-Working on a local and international level within a multinational company
-Develop your expertise in terms of sales and marketing, being part of a continuous personal development process
- The possibility to work on a variety of activities, with the opportunity to realize projects under your own responsibility
- Teamwork in a matrix organization
- Possibility to contribute to the development of the local business activity
- Intensive teamwork together with your local colleagues from Sales and Service, but also on an international level
- A completed scientific degree or medical background
- Between 3-5 years' of relevant work experience gained within sales & marketing, ideally within the medical or diagnostics field/industry
- An entrepreneur who takes responsibility and leadership for ones tasks, projects and products
- Forward and positive looking personality within a matrix organization
- Organizational skills and motivation to get things done
- A personality with leadership and entrepreneurship, with hands-on mentality
- You are ready to drive your projects and tasks independently in coordination within the local and European team.
- You enjoy working in a fast pace environment and are able to prioritize and adapt your tasks quickly
- Language skills: Fluency in Czech is mandatory (written & spoken); English as a pre-requisite (written & spoken)
- Willingness to travel (regionally and internationally)
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please refer to the above Job ID and include your salary expectations as well as your period of notice.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and / or skills required of all personnel so classified.