Job ID :
China - Shanghai
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate and align with Commercial Marketing Managers to develop annual marketing strategy and plans to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Execute regional marketing programs targeting segments that drive demand generation, pipeline health and new contacts in these segments.
- Work with Commercial Marketing Managers, the Distribution Region and the global teams on developing go-to-market strategy for new product launches (NPIs) to achieve revenue goals and market adoption.
- Implement digital-based nurturing programs and telemarketing campaigns targeted at APD’s install base as well as cold or unqualified leads to strengthen the pipeline.
- Drive ROI performance for key marketing programs and product launches.
- Provide quarterly market and competitive updates pertaining to technology trends, new products, compelling applications or adjacent market opportunities.
- Develop regional relationships with key opinion leaders that can provide testimonials or endorsement for Thermo Scientific solutions to trade publication editors and journalists.
- Conduct regional VOC directly or in collaboration with APD’s global marketing team to assess the impact of product positioning, brand equity, customer satisfaction and marketing effectiveness.
- Share best practices, effective regional strategies and high ROI campaign approaches with the global and regional marketing teams around the world.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or Chemistry; MS, or MBA highly desirable.
- Min. 3 years marketing experience with solid scientific technology and market knowledge
- Significant knowledge and experience with anatomical pathology or related instrumentation and consumables
- Proven experience and capabilities in regional strategy development and execution
- Demonstrated results driving targeted campaign initiatives utilizing web, search, social media, advertising and events channels
- Highly self-motivated leader with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to travel 30-40%
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Capacity to develop a strategic understanding of the Thermo Scientific brand, the life sciences industry, analytical instrumentation, consumables and software.
- Ability to improve marketing ROI and directly impact revenue.
- Excellent strategic thinker with solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, execute and measure with a strong sense of urgency to drive results.
- Collaborative approach to developing and sharing strategy, tactics and analytics.
- Demonstrates Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.