When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Responsible for architecting and implementing software for TI MSP430 series, NXP 2000 series and NEC Microcontrollers.
- Programming and coding for Embedded system
- Implement programme for testing.
- Driver Development.
- Determining and implementing efficient coding process and procedure.
- Responsible for Software design and related documentation.
- Possess a Masters/Bachelor Degree in Software engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in Embedded C/C++ software development.
- Experience in IIC, SPI, UART and USB protocols and driver development.
- Strength in system architecture.
- Knowledge of formal software development processes
- Capable of working in fast faced environment.
- Capable of working in cross functional teams.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.