When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Assembling, testing, troubleshooting of products and training of other Specialists / Operators, Manufacturing to ensure that standard and specifications are met.
- Assembly and testing of the product to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Work with Supervisors and Engineers to ensure that quality, waste and efficiency are meeting the requirements.
- Troubleshoot faulty product or parts to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Execute improvement activities on quality and work process efficiency.
- Maintain ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 documentations to ensure conformity. Maintain and upkeep the housekeeping and safety standards in the workplace.
- NTC3 in technical discipline, or NTC2 in technical discipline, or ‘O’ / ‘N’ level with 6 years of technical work experiences.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.