When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Responsibilities and Authorities
- Coordinate cell activities and special projects to ensure quality, production / repair quantity are met according to targets set.
- Evaluate cell processes. Recommend and coordinate needed changes based on process analysis to improve efficiency, quality and reduce waste.
- Ensure that systems, processes and procedures are in compliance with ISO9001, ISO 13485, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, FDA QSR requirements and housekeeping requirements.
- Assist on Team leader/ Supervisor to ensure common goals are met.
- Responsible for staff scheduling include: work assignments/rotations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, and back-up for absent employees.
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance on equipment used for manufacturing to ensure that stoppages are minimized.
- Train Technicians / Associate technicians, Manufacturing on product assembly and testing.
- Diploma in Engineering or Higher Nitec in Engineering
- Manufacturing environment 3years for Higher Nitec
- Supervisory skill
- Understand ISO 9001 : 2000, ISO 13485, ISO 14971 Risk Assessment requirements
- Understand ESD Management and Prevention requirements
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.