Senior Software Engineer (C#)
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Senior Software Engineer reports to spectroscopy team R&D manager and is to work with software product manager to understand the market requirements, architect and design software application for our spectroscopic instrument and/or customer specials with high quality assurance;
- Responsible for software system/component design, implementation and testing, create thorough documentation for new designs. Update documents of existing project following the software lifecycle process.
- Maintain existing project. Fix defects or make improvements collected from internal/external customers
- Minimum 8 years’ work experience in software development and 3+ years’ in GUI design
- Proficient in C#, .Net Framework, MVC, creating WPF templates and creating clean MVVM code structure.
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals (Architecture, OS, Storage, Tool-chain, Communication protocols etc.)
- Strong passionate about software design and programing, capable of learning quickly and continuously, strong interest and curiosity in new technology.
- Willing to take challenges and initiatives, be a team player, and with accountability.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or related engineering areas is preferred, project experience in analytical instrumentation;
- Experience in Agile Software development, familiar with JIRA;
- Familiar with Xamarin (build Android applications in C#) and Linux is a plus;
- Android system and application development experience is a plus;