Job ID :
Switzerland - Basel
- Supplier Database: Maintenance of standing data
- Process all supplier invoices (control authorization, check account code, input)
- Process all intercompany invoices
- Process payment runs and payment reminders
- Accounting of intercompany invoices and reconciliations were needed.
- Pay all supplier invoices timely with optimization of possible cash discount
- Posting daily bank entries and reconciliations of bank accounts and cash in transit.
- Process employee expense reports and credit card statements
- Misc. tasks: Ad hoc projects as requested
- Support month-, quarter- and year- end processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or Commercial Education Background (KV) with 1-3 years accounts receivable/general accounting experience in an international environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Willingness to work extended hours during month end closes.
- Skilled in MS Office applications especially Excel and Outlook
- Acts proactively
- Affinity for numbers and different applications
- Strong German and English skills in writing and verbal