Position: - Engineer , Software
Job Location: - Bangalore
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $17 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world
- * 5+ years hands on experience designing web-based applications in Java/JEE technologies.
- * 5+ years of hands on experience in Java application development frameworks and technologies: Apache tomcat, Spring, REST APIs.
- * Hands on experience in cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
- * Solid programming experience and very strong in programming disciplines like object oriented principles, design patterns, data structures and unit testing (TDD using junit)
- * Significant experience using Agile Scrum development processes.
- * Preferable - Experience with Amazon Web Services or other leading cloud deployment platforms and services
- * Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.