Responsible for carrying out finished goods and Raw material testing within an ISO accredited laboratory environment. Essential functions include, but are not limited to analytical chemistry. Assures compliance to in-house and/or external specifications and standards. Actively leads the data collection, trend analysis, investigation and improvements to processes, products and systems.
- Perform raw material and finished goods release testing according to standard operating procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
- Pro-actively work closely with Production, Technical and Manufacturing Engineering to resolve quality related issues arising from customer complaints/concerns and internal incidents. Responsible for the facilitation of investigations and resolution of related quality issues.
- Constantly strive to enhance efficiency in procedures and processes without a compromise in quality.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement across the operational facility.
- Utilise the Trackwise system for non conformances, deviations, Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA).
- Assures compliance to in-house and/or external specifications to standards, such as GMPs and ISO regulations,
- Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and solutions to complex problems
- Provide training and support to other QC staff as required.
- Data collection and trending of key metrics and results
- Drive and maintain 5S standards
- Prepare and maintain up to date COSHH assessments for laboratory areas
- Pro-actively seek personal development opportunities to further enhance skills and knowledge relevant to the position
- Leads by example for effective team work
- Prepare new SOPs and edit/delete revised SOPs
- Provide raw material support, including review of specification change requirements.
May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
*LI - KP1