HR Manager (f/m)
Job ID: 42413BR
Location: Regensburg, Germany
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We have an exciting temporary opportunity for an experienced and results-oriented HR Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Life Science Solutions Group (LSG) Sr. HR Director for EMEA you will work as a key member of the site leadership team in Regensburg developing and implementing HR strategies that support the business initiatives and growth.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a strong emphasis on continuous improvement. This fantastic opportunity will allow for involvement in project work such as implementation of HR processes and programs whilst contributing to both company-wide HR policies and standards through the interaction with our Global HR Teams and European Field HR Team. It is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working autonomously and driving positive change in a growing business.
- Ensures alignment of HR processes with business/site strategic and operating goals
- Counsels and/or coaches employees and managers regarding employee relations issues to conclusion in line with company policies and procedures
- Shared responsibility with site leadership for Works Council relationships and leads information and consultation discussions
- Provides leadership in, and promotion of, a positive One Thermo Fisher company culture by being an advocate for employees while achieving a balance with all levels of company goals
- Provide coaching and feedback to managers on talent management activities including performance management, training and development, organisational capability assessment, strategy and planning.
- Partner with HR Centre’s of Expertise (COE) to facilitate annual calibration and compensation planning processes, prepare for talent reviews, and provide development opportunities at each site
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition COE to drive recruitment strategies and processes including review and approval of requisitions, participation on interview panels and execution of the new employee on-boarding activities
- Partner with COE’s and Business HR leads to develop and implement change initiatives within your sites to drive organisational alignment and effective human resource utilisation
- CIPD qualified or working towards CIPD Qualification
- Demonstrable experience of delivering within a matrix organisation
- Experience of working within an HR Ulrich Model Structure
- In depth knowledge of employment law with strong employee relations experience
- Ability to quickly build and sustain relationships with a range of stakeholders of all levels
- Results oriented and passionate about adding value through people processes
Interested? Apply today to Req ID 42413BR on https://jobs.thermofisher.com.