Job Title: Site Manager
Reports To: Services Manager
Career Band: III
- Support overall account strategy to achieve annual operating plan goals for revenue, growth, margin expansion, and account retention.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships with clients, service vendors and Thermo Fisher staff.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct site operations in accordance with terms and conditions of program contract and Statement of Work.
- Support the development of quarterly business reviews and participate in meetings as required.
- Assist in data collection and analysis of customer metrics to include but not limited to financials, compliance, growth, and profitability.
- Support action plans and tracking mechanisms to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met specific to asset management and services program to include all facets of inventory management through provided tools.
- Responsible for accurate data input to Resource Center database to include service requests, work orders and purchase order information.
- Monitor all service activities and escalations to include, timeliness, accuracy, and quality of the event.
- Monitor and maintain up-to-date service and financial documents for service contracts. Ensure vendor compliance.
- Assist with the resolution of service or billing issues, questions or credits.
- Obtain and review field service reports and invoices for financial accuracy, technical remediation procedures, and completeness.
- Search and provide alternate methods of service or parts in alignment with account strategy and promote alternate service providers with an emphasis on Thermo Fisher Scientific MVS.
- Follow established, approved procedure for high dollar repairs, issue High Dollar P.O. numbers and monitor high dollar repairs as they progress up to and including call follow up.
- Adhere to all Thermo Fisher and customer security and safety procedures.
- Support opportunities to identify and leverage other Thermo Fisher products and services.
- Participate in PPI project teams as assigned to improve business performance.
- Other appropriate duties as assigned by Thermo Fisher management.
Decision Making Authority:
- Adhere to defined budget.
- Support negotiations regarding daily service activities.
Specific Scope Data:
- Responsible for supporting site initiatives to enhance client satisfaction, account profitability and retention.
- Manage site inventory.
- Develop positive working relationship with vendors.
- Willingness to work independently and within a team.
- Work independently and proactively to resolve customer issues.
- Build strong, professional client relationships.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize work based on business and client needs.
- Ability to make commitments, track and communicate progress, and follow through until completion.
- Business acumen skills (demonstrates broad business knowledge).
- Ability to make sound economic decisions.
- Self-starter with strong bias for action; able to drive results.
- Ability to work in a process documented environment.
- Analytical review and reporting capabilities.
- Support problem resolution and escalation at account as needed.
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Physical Activity: Walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, crouching, lifting, PC work, repetitive motions, feeling, grasping, pulling, pushing, and hearing.
- Level of Physical Requirements: Light to medium work.
- Level of Visual Acuity: Clerical, professional, administrative.
- Environmental Conditions: Inside environmental conditions (office, labs, hospitals, facilities) which consist of noise, and hazards.
- Required to travel by airplane and automobile for meetings and training as necessary.
Interaction with Other Employees:
- Interactions will consist of face-to-face meetings, telephone, email, Web X meetings and presentations, as well as other electronic means as necessary with sales, service/support personnel, operations, finance, management, cross-divisional personnel, and vendor representatives.
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas: Life Sciences, Healthcare or related field.
- Customer service and project management experience
- Proficient PC skills and ability to effectively use Microsoft Windows software
- Travel to multiple client locations as applicable to support account needs (< 5%.)
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Ability to make sound business decisions and drive efficiencies.
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written).