Responsibilities and Authorities
- Assembly and testing of the product to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Work with Supervisor, Manufacturing and Engineers to ensure that quality, waste and efficiency are meeting the requirements.
- Troubleshoot faulty product or parts to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Execute improvement activities on quality and work process efficiency
- Maintain ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 documentations to ensure conformity. Maintain and upkeep the housekeeping and safety standards in the workplace.
- NTC3 in technical discipline, or NTC2 in technical discipline, or ‘O’ / ‘N’ level with 6 years of technical work experiences.
- Equipment trouble shooting skills
- Understand ISO requirements