When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Key Responsibilities: (Bullets)
- Responsible for sales in south China
- Promote Donor Specific Antibody(DSA) product line as well as other transplant diagnostic related products;
- Technical exchange and communication with clinical customers;
- Establish and maintain network with HLA labs and transplant departments;
- Technical support to current customers.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
- University degree, major in clinical medicine, clinical laboratory medicine, immunology or molecular biology.
- At least 1~3 years relevant working experience in pharmaceutical or clinical diagnostic company in sales or marketing is preferred;
- Knowledgeable and experienced with HLA lab work in transplantation;
- Proficiency in using of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint ) ;
- High sense of responsibility, independency, strong communication skills and accept frequent travel
Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese.