When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Responsibilities and Authorities
- Develop world class products and applications for the Life Sciences industry (qPCR, sequencing, etc)
- Work independently in a cross functional team to develop software according to specifications and development standards
- Lead small teams to complete software development projects for senior candidates
- Work in a geographically separated team in different time zones
- Contribute to innovation and process improvement efforts
- Technical degree with 4-5 years of relevant experience as a software professional.
Fresh graduates will be considered for junior positions.
- Software development using Java using common frameworks like Hibernate and Spring, and/or
- Experience with desktop development using Swing highly desirable
- Experience leading small teams successfully and completed 3-4 full cycle SW projects if you are interested in the senior positions
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply todayhttp://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.