Job ID :
US - New York - Grand Island
- Lead, manage and implement large cross-functional projects, evaluate current business process, systems and work flows.
- Recommend improvements through utilization of existing systems and implementing new technologies.
- Implement and maintain MOST engineered labor standards routings throughout the site. Develop product costing by part routings for new products and/or process improvements.
- Drive continuous improvement culture through robust problem solving.
- Determine how to deliver customer service, order processing and embellish products with greatest efficiency
- Research, define, and implement manufacturing process automation to increase fulfilment efficiency
- Develop and execute quality control processes to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards
- Perform (lean) assessments on current production and fulfilment system performance and propose change initiatives to reduce cost, eliminate non-value added activities, reduce waste and optimize capacity.
- Implement Lean Six Sigma tools to optimize cost and improve efficiency.
- Develop and maintain work instructions for operator stations and equipment operations throughout facility.
- Develop and maintain cost effective process area layouts throughout facility and implement changes when necessary.
- Develop product costing by part routings for new products and/or process improvements.
- Direct and manage capital investment projects including but not limited to new / replacement equipment procurement and installation, building renovations or additions, process improvements, and process routing due to new product implementation throughout facility.
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Engineering, and Quality Control to resolve technical problems, analyze manufacturing capability, and recommend and implement manufacturing changes when necessary.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in IE, Operations Research.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts and techniques and experience in implementation.
- Six Sigma green belt or Black belt.
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, Minitab or statistical software.
- Understanding of High mix low volume manufacturing process.
- Proven leadership and communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment