Working knowledge of:
• Inventory control procedures
• Shipping and/or receiving is preferred.
• Transactional accuracy
• Computer applications and current software (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Access)
Gaining proficiency in:
• Understanding and interpreting team metrics.
• ERP system knowledge
• Activates and conducts daily cycle count and updates data into ERP system
• Documents cycle count results and files documents according to policy.
• Supports analysis and reconciliation of stock variances with root cause analysis.
• Communicates to respective department in event of non- compliance of process workflows and procedure requirements
• Verifies and responds to all complaints on stock transfer/ shipment inaccuracy.
Required education and experience or equivalent
• High School diploma or GED, or Regional equivalent required
• Minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience
• Previous experience in Logistics or Distribution is required
• Computer experience required.
• ERP JDE and SAP experience is preferred
• Lean, and/or Green Belt/ Yellow Belt certification is desirable
• Forklift experience is a plus, and Forklift license for Reach is required
• Role may require standing and walking, and sitting for extended periods.
• Many duties are performed while sitting at a desk or conference room, (e.g., operating a computer or typewriter, using a telephone, or writing and analyzing data and/or reports, attending meetings).
• May be required to work in a warehouse environment under various temperatures including room temperature (59–86 degrees F), cold-room (36-46 degrees F), and/or freezer-room (minus 4 – 23 degrees F).
• May be required to routinely push and pull and/or lift up to 40 lbs (20 kg) on a regular basis.
• May be required to walk and may occasionally sit, kneel, crouch, and crawl
• May be required to regularly climb and reach.
• May be required to handle “packaged” hazardous materials.
• May be required to work in a work environment where the noise level is usually moderate to high
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively on multiple assignments concurrently, and meet standard response times and deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to reprioritize work quickly to meet changing demands.
• Must be flexible to work varying schedules, hours, and overtime as needed.
• Demonstrated strong ability to work well within a team setting as well as independently.
• Possess good organizational skills and follow and improve department procedures.
• May require 0-25% travel