• Work with distributors and direct sales personnel to achieve financial targets.
• Prepare, implement and monitor product portfolio business plan to achieve financial (revenue and margin) targets. This includes, but not limited to, product marketing strategies and tactics including promotion, advertising, pricing and distribution.
• Responsible for providing technical & application support, training and product direction to sales team.
• Analyses product performance, competitive & market development and recommends changes to business plan according to the analysis.
• Manages relationships with key opinion leaders and reference sites.
• Responsible for providing product forecasts, monitoring and maintenance of inventory levels so that the company and customer expectations are met.
• Maintains relationship with key BU colleagues.
• Liaising with factory or the vendor’s team on promotion, forecasting, sampling, report, technical issues and solutions.
• To work with marketing / product management/ supply chain on pricing in the Solomon system to appropriately reflect on intended pricing to the market.
• To work with marketing team on updating and maintaining our website to correctly reflect our offerings.
• Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with relevant parties (e.g. compliance, regulatory, ISO, GDPMDS, Bizsafe) to address any issues that may arise.
• Minimum qualification is a degree in a science / bioengineering related field.
• At least 3 years sales and marketing experience, with proven track record of sales achievement.
• Prior experience in research or laboratory would be an advantage.
• Prior experience in laboratory equipment sales and distributor management would be an advantage.
• Willing to travel.
• Possesses good negotiation, presentation and communication skills, positive attitude, team player and self-motivated.