Lead on projects pertaining to both optimizing existing TA processes and developing and implementing new processes to enable the continual development and growth of the Talent Acquisition Organization. Streamline processes to improve the customer experience and become more efficient: e.g. through the introduction of New technologies and systems, improvements to the operating model e.g. Contingent Worker Services. Kenexa/Workday integration & offer process, Regional Process Lead training, Social Source CRM, EMEA Candex/Kenexa integration etc.
Drive the implementation of the PPI Business System across the Global TA team and provide support and frameworks to develop lean expertise and capability across all levels within TA, so supporting the development of a continuous improvement culture.
Develop and lead the processes on behalf of TA for the TA related activity relating to the integration of new acquisitions; working in collaboration with other colleagues both within TA and across the broader HR community.
Lead enhancement efforts in improving Kenexa, Workday, and all TA systems and processes. Works directly with Talent Acquisition leadership to coordinate and implement strategic business initiatives and operations on a system-wide basis. Closely partner with colleagues in HR Information Technology and other internal TA teams to improve or develop and implement strategic TA systems. This may involve working in collaboration with functional area leaders, external customers and vendors in defining systems/project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirements, timing, deliverables, and funding.
Develops smooth, effective TA business process and operations solutions and project plans, including scope, timeline, resources, budget, issues, risks, communications, and change management plans in accordance with program goals. Direct and manage projects in accordance with project plan and manages multiple and concurrent processes, operations and projects.
Manages staff members, teams and influences senior leaders, employees and vendors to deliver efforts, decisions and results on strategic initiatives and change management. Ability to gain an understanding of others’ ideas, negotiate and resolve conflicts, facilitate group meetings, and communicate with multiple levels of employees and management.
Proactively identifies, schedules and communicates project deliverables, milestones, tasks, resources and contingency plans. Communicates major issues promptly to management, staff, and affected customer(s). Facilitates project initiation, project reviews, status and closure meetings, setting agendas, negotiating priorities, and ensuring resolution of project issues. Produces weekly/monthly status reports and maintains project dashboards.
Develop and manage relationships with vendors and suppliers to TA as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management, Business or other related field preferred. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- A Continuous Improvement Expert with an 5+ years’ experience and a ‘hands-on’ track record of implementing successful TPS-based or Business System based including elements such as:
- Experience of holding a Director level position in a HR function.
- Strategic planning and strategy deployment
- KPI Leadership and Lean Leadership (Daily Accountability, Visual Management, Leader Standard Work, and Gemba Walks)
- Expertise in problem-solving in Kaizen events focusing on a formal program/process
- Lean Six Sigma, BB or MBB certification preferred
- Advanced Lean Tool Usage including, Kaizen events on standard work, cell design, process and product 3P, VMS, FMEA error-proofing, material flow, and kanban.
- Significant experience of developing standard procedures and procedures (Playbooks) to manage and train others in operational activities.
- Project and program management expertise, PMP certification preferred
- Significant experience in Operations, Project or Program Management. And must be competent in the use of Project Management methodology and tools, including proficiency in the following software: MS Office suite, Excel, Visio and MS SharePoint.
- Five years of experience leading complex, cross-functional initiatives, projects or programs is required.
- Two years of experience managing and influencing senior leaders, employees and vendors to deliver efforts, decisions and results on strategic initiatives and change management. Ability to gain an understanding of others’ ideas, negotiate and resolve conflicts, facilitate group meetings, and communicate with multiple levels of employees and management.
- Strong written communications skills. Must have strong PowerPoint and presentation skills to present to senior leaders.
- Previous experience communicating to large internal and external audiences as a result of project and operational changes.
- Experience in a large Talent Acquisition function preferred.
Kenexa Workbench Accreditation helpful.
- PMP or CAPM preferred.
- Training in CAP, Workout, or other Change Facilitation tools preferred.
- Training in Lean, Six-Sigma fundamental tools preferred.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
Positive, can do attitude
- High energy and pace
- Ability to influence across all layers and functions in a global matrix
- Ability to negotiate and influence effectively
- Ability to work independently/in a group setting/with little direction/with direct supervision
- Big picture and detail orientation
- Minimum of 25% Travel