· Responds to and resolves internal and external customer requests and inquiries which may involve pricing, product availability or returns, terms and conditions, vendor information and delivery.
· Interacts with multiple areas including Third Party Purchasing, Operations, Logistics, outside sales force, suppliers and production operations team to ensure timely and accurate shipment of product and issue resolution.
· Identifies customer needs, and appropriate course of action, including order placement, processing/expediting orders, process returns, sourcing products and other inquiries, within established performance expectations and departmental procedures.
· Assesses customer needs and escalates issues as appropriate.
· Documents transactions and performs follow-up actions in accordance with departmental standard operating processes and procedures.
· Stays abreast of and complies with new processes, system changes, procedural updates, and initiatives within the company.
· Adheres to schedule, including regular, reliable, and punctual attendance at work.
· Meets or exceeds productivity and/or quality standards defined in annual goals.
· Completes all other duties as assigned.
· Leverage PPI/Process improvement tools to identify, own and implement customer service related process improvements
· Support Production Operations team in the execution of orders to meet production customer requirements (On time delivery, Deduct & Hold, Quality Documentation, etc.)