Job ID :
US - New Jersey - Remote / Field
- Market all products in assigned geographic territory by using exceptional selling skills to exceed pre-established territory forecasts.
- Work weekly with our channel partners (VWR, Fisher and Cardinal) to close sales.
- Continually promote Thermo Fisher Scientific’s breadth of product offerings on all sales calls to achieve maximum client solution opportunities.
- Develop detailed business plans for each key account in order to achieve double-digit annualized growth. To be reviewed quarterly with the Regional Sales Director.
- Aggressively pursue opportunities for Thermo Fisher Scientific’s “Discovery Days” and take a company leadership role to engage other divisions.
- Participate as a team member in all assigned corporate and focus account initiatives.
- Consistently (daily), update the company CRM (SFDC) sales funnel reports of projected bookings to assist in monthly company sales forecasting and product build plans.
- Provide commitments of expected bookings on a bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and assume ownership of accuracy.
- Aggressively pursue new laboratory selling opportunities and correctly identify same on all quotation submittals.
- Control expenses against pre-established budget and submit required reports on a timely basis.
- Bachelor Degree with emphasis in the Life Sciences, and 2-5 years of highly successful laboratory sales experience
- Must have an exceptional understanding of our markets and be knowledgeable of diverse laboratory product applications.
- Strong knowledge of assigned account base.
- Exceptional analytical capability and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and influence others to achieve results.
- Self motivated with bias for action.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities
- Substantiated capability to effectively negotiate and close business.
- Evidence of professional presentation skills.
- Outstanding follow up and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel to accomplish assigned goals.
- Specialized knowledge of capital procurement processes within government, biopharmaceutical, educational, clinical, and industrial markets
- Good proficiency in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)