When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Responsible for increasing market share, market coverage, brand availability, brand awareness and customer preference.
- Provide strategic direction to a team of sales professionals belonging to Thermo Fisher Scientific, Distributors / Dealers and Manager Projects.
- Guide regional promotions, new product launching, marketing programs and visibility drives through workshops, seminars, conferences with the help and assistance of Marketing and Commercial Head.
- Conceptualize and implement trade initiatives to drive sales in various market segments, through various distributors, channels.
- Collecting market intelligence and latest information on various competitor activities and then formulating result oriented sales schemes in consultation with the MD for various customers, markets.
- Achieve privileged relationships with existing Key accounts, customers and acquire new customers from competition.
- Training & Problem Solving: Guide the individual country sales team and distributors through classroom sessions & by demonstrating in the market place, supervise and direct training programs and improve knowledge, skills and attitude to increase the organizational capability.
Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience Previous Product Management experience required Experience in delivering effective technical presentations to scientific researchers Related application experience in Bio-pharma, healthcare, life sciences are preferred Demonstrated team work ability working effectively across functions Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English Demonstrated ability to operate independently to take initiative and to drive results Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw actionable conclusions
Willingness to travel extensively to accomplish assigned objectives (approx. 40%, primarily domestic)