Job ID :
Japan - Tokyo
- Accountable for assess and manage existing current Channel Partners, plus identify, develop and manage new Channel Partners / distributors to maximize our market coverage in our target markets.
- Responsible for the sales of Thermo Scientific brands into a vast array of industries for the region.
- In charge of develop and close relationships with our key target end customers.
- Interact with areas such as: Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Services, Project Management, Engineering teams
- Achieves sales targets for the region and channel partners on line with key selling objectives.
- Support the implementation of the regional commercial and marketing plan, including tactics to accomplish growth targets.
- Works closely with BU to execute tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Provides input to conceive, define and implement sales tactics to drive growth, including pricing strategies, marketing campaigns and distributor agreements.
- Provides feedback, information, market intelligence and recommendations to improve market penetration and orders growth for the BU.
- Ensure that Key Customers are receiving the best post-sales support by closely following up Distributor's service level and customer satisfaction.
- Own and lead cross BU project in order to leverage the channel strategy.
- Provide consultation to the key dealers or Key Accounts, with the solution provided by Thermo Fisher Brands and services in order to tie Win-Win relationship with customers.