Senior SAP Business Analyst, Supply Chain,
This position is based within Thermo Fisher Scientific’s ImmunoDiagnostics Division (IDD), which has its global HQ in Uppsala, Sweden and develops, manufactures, and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,600 employees worldwide, IDD is the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics.
As Sr SAP Business Analyst – SAP Team, you will work closely together with the business stakeholders in an international and multi-cultural environment with application configuration, system integration and development regarding the company business systems. You will plan and carry out system development and integration projects within the area Supply Chain. You will together with the business continuously improve and develop existing processes to meet current business and regulatory demands. Furthermore, you will be responsible for 2nd Line Support, the training of our key- and end-users and the validation of processes, functions and interfaces.
- Participate in team projects and assignments, facilitating or leading teams as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the system processes and functions.
- Participate in system governance related activities.
- Support business system requirements changes, including specifications, configuration, testing, documentation and training.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Someone with a university degree in system science/analysis or equivalent knowledge. You have at least five years of documented experience of SAP ECC 6.0, specifically within Supply Chain Management with a focus in Sales & Distribution. You have experience from multiple full-cycle implementations participating in all project phases.
To succeed in this role you should:
- Have a deep understanding of the Sales, Distribution and integrating processes and functions within SAP ECC 6.0.
- Have experience integrating systems via EDI and knowledge in IDOC and XML formats.
- Have the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into an efficient system solution
- Have strong educational skills supporting and training key- and end-users.
- Have experience from the Medical Device sector and a sound knowledge of business critical regulations and laws e.g. QSR, 21 CFR part 11 and ISO 13485:2003
- Speak English and Swedish fluently and have strong communication skills, including cross-functional communication.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and drive cross-functional collaboration
- Good organizational skills and the ability to define and achieve objectives for applicable projects and activities.
IS THIS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. What story will you tell?
APPLY NOW on our career site http://jobs.thermofisher.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 June 2017
If you have questions then please contact
Victoria Johansson (Senior Recruiter Nordics) email@example.com
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 18 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.