Job ID :
Canada - Mississauga
- Perform on-site installation, repair, maintenance, qualification, and validation of LCMS instruments.
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Track service calls, manage parts inventories, and complete job tasks using custom management software
- Analyzes review and inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
- Coordinates problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
- Provide an effective communication link between the customer and the company to ensure that effective service is provided.
- Conduct user training on the safe operations of the equipment and continually demonstrate laboratory safety and regulatory awareness while performing duties.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Sciences or related field preferred.
- 3 years hands-on experience with analytical instrumentation as a user or service engineer is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with laboratory instrumentation and data acquisition software.
- Demonstrated communication skills that create effective customer rapport are essential.
- Ability to prioritize service requests and manage customer expectations, escalating to management where needed.
- Produce clear and concise service documentation.
- Must be available to travel on a daily basis up to 50% overnight.