Job ID :
Canada - Burlington
- Capable of building major subassemblies, and peripheral equipment including systems assembly.
- Evaluate and/or test all levels of assemblies for acceptability
- Ensure system assemblies conform to LA Quality System standards
- Pre and post system testing of standard robot systems and peripheral equipment
- Pre-shipping inspection of integrated robot systems as required
- Maintain test records and other forms of production data
- Troubleshoot mechanical and rudimentary electronic problems when required
- Work with minimal supervision
- Manage workload within team and adjust excesses/shortages as required
- Partake in peer training amongst operations team
- Identify and record changes to Bills of Materials
- Identify and record changes to Work Instructions
- Contribute to lean manufacturing philosophy through suggestions of how to improve processes (i.e. cycle time reduction, safety enhancement) and/or products (i.e. cost reduction, quality improvement)
- Assist other departments, including documentation and manufacturing engineering, with product and process improvements
- Assist Quality group in determining part defects and non-conformances.
- Accurately report labour time as required
- Qualified to build standard products assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Qualified to sign off on own work.
- Other duties as assigned
Other Job Requirements:
- Use of metrological devices (callipers, micrometers, bore gauges)
- Mechanical drawing reading
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Familiarity with testing and measuring equipment
- Good hand/eye co-ordination
- PC software applications