When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
I. Marketing Expertise
- To acquire market data and identify the position of Thermofisherin clinical microbiology market for exploring the potential to grow. Also to provide concrete data on the market trend.
- To build and implement the marketing plan and projects; to ensure that the margin and profitability of her range; and to keep track of the performance of the range responsible.
- To prepare the annual sales budget, expense budget and the 6-year plan for the product range responsible.
- To support Marketing Manager and work as the interface between the local and corporate marketing team.
- To report regularly on the new events in the market such as new government policies, market needs, competitors’ activities, etc.
II. Execution of marketing plan
- To provide technical and marketing training to the sales team of ThermofisherChina and distributors;
- To create sales tools and new product launch files for the sales team and AS team of Thermofisher and distributors;
- To set up strong communication program for new products and to build network with key opinion leaders;
- To set up communication program for the physicians and patients
III. Support other departments
- Work with RA team to get SFDA certificates on time;
- Assist AS and FSE to deliver appropriate messages to users, es. When recall happens;
- Assist sales capability management and logistic team on local stocks and distributions