Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Lead the project team from various sources to deliver the contractual service deliverables to customers.
- Work closely with sales and technical forces to define customer requests accurately and effectively during pre-sales phase.
- Lead solution development and draft pre-sales supporting documents such as proposals or technical bidding documents.
- Take full responsibility during whole life cycle of projects regarding project scope, schedule and cost/budget. Proactively initiate all needed levels of communication or escalation activilties to secure abovementioned goals.
- Manage suppliers’ performance and secure the quality of whole project deliverables before/during implementation phase.
- Lead project team to strictly follow all HSE and administration policies at customer site.
- Improve service products’ competency by continous improvements and lessons learned;
- Bachelor’s degree required, Mater degree preferred. Majored in Instrument, Engineering, Automation, Electrical, Chemical, or Pharmaceutical;
- Proven record of rich analytical instrument service experience, such as Thermo Fisher, Agilent, Shimadzu, Waters, PE etc. Multi-brand service capability on GC, LC, MS, ICP etc is preferred.
- Strong hands on engineering experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on project leader or service manager level with people management skillset.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in both Mandarin and English;
- Business sense and basic finance acumen.
- Willing to work under great pressure, fast pace and strong competence environment.
- Must be very well organized, with multi-tasking, and prioritizing ability.
- PMP certification preferred
- 30% - 50% travel required