Job ID :
US - California - South San Francisco|US - California - Thousand Oaks
- Handle all site operations and duties for optimal outcomes to maintain standards of excellence
- Operate across a wide variety of services such as Dock Management, Order Management, Inventory Management, training and assessment responsibilities with a high level of success.
- Perform Quality and Safety Audits while on site to ensure Regulatory, Finance and Safety standards are maintained
- Conduct operational assessments while on site and provide recommendations on operational improvement opportunities
- High light RED Flags affecting site operations for corrective action
- Partner with Site Implementations ensuring new engagements successfully meet contract obligations. Provide additional training to site personnel when and if needed
- Promote personal growth and development by staying abreast of new policies and enhancements without the presence of site trainer and management team.
- Listen to customer concerns, effectively diffuse dissatisfaction, and quickly identifies course of action with a goal of first call resolution within established turnaround times
- Attend required training sessions.
- Participate in projects and perform other duties as assigned.