To grow our Sequencing business we are now looking for a Biologist to work in our Inside Sales Team.
This is a great opportunity for Scientists to start a career in Sales.
*Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- You will be office based in Darmstadt and will actively manage customer accounts in sequencing customer accounts with a focus on top customer accounts.
- You will work closely together with our Genetic Analysis Systems sales team and monitor the demand in our sequencing install base to scan for competitive activity.
- You will fight competition, and promote loyalty to our customers.
- The products you cover are both Capillary Electrophoresis consumables and ION Torrent consumables, supporting the implementations of new applications and workflows in customer labs from the sales end with quoting and product specific information.
- The scope of your role may change to include additional territories, different product groups or distributor regions in the future.
- You will forecast and create your own business plan to achieve the agreed sales target.
*Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
- Academic degree (BSc) or equivalent experience in Life Science.
- Sound knowledge of the sequencing technologies and methods.
- Ideally first relevant experiences in sales and account management.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to establish short & long-term business objectives.
- Fluent in German and English
*This position is office based in Darmstadt, Germany.