Receive, receipt, store, pick and dispatch items in accordance with established processes and procedures and perform deliveries offsite via company vehicle.
Ensure quality standards are achieved and maintained for all product and stock in Warehouse. Any quality issues identified need to be escalated to Operations Manager or Distribution Manager.
Effectively use the inventory system to record stock activity and stock control. Complete stock takes as required.
Ensure Warehouse processes are communicated and followed by all stakeholders.
Achieve required deadlines for customers in relation to inventory/product specifications and delivery.
Advise Warehouse Operations Manager on any inventory or warehouse problems.
Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment
In conjunction with other employees foster a culture of team work, load sharing and joint problem solving.
Perform other duties as assigned
· Warehouse Operations Manager
· Sales & customer service employees
· National Distribution Manager
· Other relevant employees
· Customers internal & external
Qualifications & Experience
· 1-2 years previous experience in a warehouse environment.
· High School Education
· Relevant forklift licence
Skills & Attributes
· Proficiency in warehouse principles.
· Effective communication and a team player.
· Excellent time management and organisation skills.
· Strong awareness on OH&S.
· Commitment to continuous improvement.
· A pragmatic and ‘can do’ attitude, along with energy and enthusiasm
Other Important Information
· Moderate walking, standing, some stooping, bending and reaching
· Works around machinery with moving parts; work around moving objects or vehicles