Job ID :
US - Pennsylvania - Allentown
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with and positively influence leadership and all levels of the organization
- A Lean Practitioner with 5+ years experience and a ‘hands-on’ track record of implementing successful Toyota-Production-System fundamentals including:
- Visual management/5S, A3 thinking, value stream mapping, standard work, metric boards, stand-up meetings, productivity management, and project funnel coordination
- Expertise in problem-solving utilizing a formal program/process
- A holistic thinker who can look enterprise-wide to integrate and streamline systems for optimal benefit.
- Able to drive strategic thinking and continuous improvement in both non-operational and operational areas, including strategy deployment and connecting the cross-functional resources to remove waste along the extended value streams.
- Passion for driving improvement and leading change in a complex, global environment
- Proven track record for developing, training, and coaching teams
- Great communicator, including solid written, oral and presentation-giving skills.
- Broad knowledge of multi-functional processes and financial business methods
- High ethical standards to support a professional business code of conduct
- Bachelors degree in engineering, science, operations or business
- Able to travel periodically; <25%
- Leadership roles from disciplines such as operations, commercial, engineering, quality, or product management
- Broad knowledge of multi-functional, multi-site, global organizational processes and financial business methods (SIOP, Customer Connections, Strategic Sourcing, etc.)
- GMP/Pharma industry experience is a plus
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate strategy deployment and development of KPIs/tiered accountability with the site leadership team.
- Lead/work with functional teams to streamline processes to improve the customer experience, enable profitable growth and become more efficient.
- Diplomatically cultivate an action-biased culture of continuous improvement to improve KPIs, in the areas of customer, finance, people and quality.
- Provide support to develop problem solving capability within the organization at all levels
- Train, coach and follow-up with teams to ensure system improvements are sustained and the stakeholders are running the processes independently
- Work closely with site leadership and PPI steering committees to identify and execute project funnel and accelerate the culture change necessary to drive profitable and sustainable growth.
- Help teams identify new projects through value stream mapping, data analysis and daily management systems. Coordinate the project funnel to keep an ongoing queue of projects to meet productivity goals.
- Develop Process Manager capability and capacity to support local project needs.
- Manage PPI productivity savings reporting process in partnership with Finance.
- Work with the expanded Division team to develop/promote/standardize the PPI Business System further.