Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Develop, write, edit and finalize a wide range of communications including emails, newsletter articles, videos, announcements, wechat posts, presentations and other communications as needed for our internal audience.
- Manage internal content calendar to ensure all internal message is delivered on a timely manner
- Drive the usage and user experience on Thermo Fisher intranet, iConnect. Be the contact window for the needs of new site design and development
- Work closely and maintain the relationship with virtue content team to collect or develop stories from all divisions and functions to enhance corporate message
- Manage and optimize internal communication channels based on channel effectiveness assessment
- Support internal communication projects, change communications, events on content and graphic design as requested
- Prepare metrics reports to help evaluate the effectiveness of communications and inform communication decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Design or Art.
- Excellent writing skill in English and Chinese. An ability to write and edit in a variety of styles and formats in a way that is engaging, grammatically correct, and appropriate.
- Proven graphic designing experience. Be familiar with designing software and webpage development
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines